Saturday, November 7, 2009

Monogram Fall Door Wreath

This is one of those easy-peasy lemon squeazy Fall craft projects that even I can do! Thank you Nester and Thrifty Decor Chick for giving me the inspiration to go ahead and try. All it took was some spray paint, a pre-cut letter from Wally world (in the craft department), a left over fall garland, a length of brown ribbon and an eye-hook.


I started by spray painting the wood letter gold (it blew me away that they make spray paint in so many colors... I know, I was a spray paint virgin before today!) After letting it dry, I screwed the eye hook in to the top and secured it with a dollop of glue from a hot glue gun (optional).


I tied the ribbon through the eye hook and let it drop about 6 inches down from my garland.


Viola!


fall wreath door hanger initial gold spray paint from wal mart

My one of a kind, personalized fall door hanger for about $5.00! Best part is I will be able to take the initial off and put inside a Christmas wreath when it's time.


Now- anyone have any ideas what I can do with 3/4ths of a can of gold spray paint?

No comments:

Post a Comment